We hope you enjoyed this week’s book drop of Fiona Sussman’s books! If you missed it or weren’t lucky enough to pick up one in a bus stop or in our other secret hiding places, here’s your chance to win a special copy for you to keep!
When the author graciously donated her books to Books on the Bus NZ, we asked her to sign two copies. We will be giving those away today — one through Facebook and another one through Twitter.
For a chance to win a signed copy of SHIFTING COLOURS, please comment below (in this blog post only) about why you love books and why you want this book to be part of your collection. We will choose a winner on Friday, 14th of April.
Shifting Colours is set against the violet apartheid South Africa to the late 20th Century Britain — tracing the lives of a mother and daughter separated by heart-rendering circumstances. It is a story of secrets, love and loss. The book was part of Amazon’s Rising Stars of 2014 Pick as well as in Sainsbury’s Best Debut Novel Collection for 2014.
We hope the winner enjoys this wonderful read. Please comment below to enter the competition!
*For a chance to win the signed copy of The Last Time We Spoke, please follow us on Twitter and Retweet our competition tweet.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entering your details means you agree to the terms and conditions
- Entering a comment is considered a submission.
- One submission per person
- Competition closes 11:59PM (NZ Time) on 14th of April 2017.
- Winner will be announced on Monday, 17th April 2017.
- Winner will be contacted using the email address they have indicated in the comment area.
- The winner will have 48 hours to confirm with their delivery details by replying before another winner is chosen
- Email address must be correct.
- This competition is open to anyone residing in New Zealand only.
- The book will be sent by courier to the address given by the winner no later than the 21st of the month. Courier fee will be handled by Books on the Bus NZ.